Jedi Knight Academy
Jedi Knight Academy
Jedi Knight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight Academy

Jedi Knight Academy-Online Gaming }JKA{ CLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Is Now Open- 198.50.210.73:29070
Welcome Home }JKA{ Clan!! Hosting Lugormod!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» JKA Is On A Mission
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 5:58 pm by DeLaSoL

» JKA Clan Is 11yrs old wow
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:19 pm by DeLaSoL

» Ready Player One 🕹
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm by DeLaSoL

» New Update* Re-inventiing Lugormog Source Code
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm by DeLaSoL

» Forget who got the Juice-We Got the Source!
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:51 pm by DeLaSoL

» jka story line
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 am by DeLaSoL

» JKA Tracking Server Info
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 pm by GalenNion

» cfgfile123456
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:02 pm by AshSky

» MythicalSky
I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 5:50 pm by DeLaSoL

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
JKA

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad B_560_95_1

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeLaSoL
Admin
DeLaSoL

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-05-04

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 7:00 pm

this guy was hilarious and pretty good with the saber also...Pain in the Fucking ass xD.
Back to top Go down
https://jkao.forumotion.com
metalicdragon360

metalicdragon360

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-21

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 pm

OH NOES!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.miniclip.com
Vetrion

Vetrion

Number of posts : 5
Location : catch a train 2 happy town whoowhoo NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:58 am

metalicdragon360 wrote:
I dont get anything you just said Very Happy . ill see you around vet. just stop killing me all the time when you come back on Neutral Neutral Neutral

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Razz

well sean Mr.Sean u should no the awnser 2 that NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCzLwWIHFQ8
metalicdragon360

metalicdragon360

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 pm

I dont get anything you just said Very Happy . ill see you around vet. just stop killing me all the time when you come back on Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.miniclip.com
Vetrion

Vetrion

Number of posts : 5
Location : catch a train 2 happy town whoowhoo NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

I had 2 go 2 Docs cause my arm went numb and couldnt feel anything for like an hour and 30 minutes so ya my mom pinched it and i didnt feel it so she did it again with all her might didnt feel it so ya lol but ill c u on if im on and trix are for monkey lol and del i no u got a afro lol! well albino i told u trix were for 🐒s lolbut i sneakon now and then howu think i did this lol! ya ill be around and del i no u love me lol im such a jocolor lol I need 2 scratch (ponder) this moment now lol ponder it doesnt even involeve a pond lol but ill c ya guys around

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad PqVegrS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCzLwWIHFQ8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad   I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad
Page 1 of 1